Expired TrustPort Internet Security 2013 6 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

Thread author
Jan 14, 2012
https://portal.trustport.com/promo/plpcformat

promo code : PLPCFORMAT2012IS

another dual engine anti virus

AVG+BITDEFENDER
I remember in business edition,you can have 5 engines if you pay additional fee :)

donotcrack

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Fill the form
TrustPort+Internet+Security+2013+6+months+free+donotcrack.png

TrustPort+Internet+Security+2013+6+months+free.png

Check inbox

Download: TrustPort_Internet_Security.exe

D

Deleted member 178

Thanks all of you :D

btw someone knows about its resources usage and if the Firewall can be removed at installation?

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
umbrapolaris said:
Thanks all of you :D

btw someone knows about its resources usage and if the Firewall can be removed at installation?
1:Resource usage:High as it is two engine av, bitdefender and avg but its not heavy as bitdefender but you will not like surely if you are user of avast,avira,eset,cis,symantec....

2:Yes Custom Install is available and If i am correct "application Control feature" is not present in trustport firewall (before 6 months they have not provide this feature cannot confirm in latest version)

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Umbra I personally use Trustport on one of my PC and it has just 1gb ram and there is no slowdowns. Also it has a great firewall and application control. Use it once you are bound to keep on using it.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
malbky said:
Umbra I personally use Trustport on one of my PC and it has just 1gb ram and there is no slowdowns. Also it has a great firewall and application control. Use it once you are bound to keep on using it.
Thanks for confirmation

P

Plexx

If memory serves me right, ReviewAntivirus either still uses it or used it already.

how are the full system scan speed, along with i/o and ram usage while doing a scan?

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Ram usage spikes during Scans. I scanned my whole 160GB drive within 45mins. So abv. Avg I suppose

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
I scanned my 320Gb drive and it took me almost 60mins and the ram usage was between 100-150mb during scan without any slow down
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.