Trying out Password Boss

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Trying out Password Boss, and I really like it. Wonderfully clean and simple, with nice interface. Has a lot of great features, doesn’t have or do everything, but it ticks a lot of boxes for me. It also has a windows app which is a nice addition. Browser extension works great, as does the iPhone app. Have actually contacted support and heard right back from them.

After I retired a couple years ago, I’ve had plenty of time to test and try out different software. I believe this one is a keeper. Been using it for a month, and keeping my Proton Pass + and Bitwarden updated as well with password changes and so forth.

Just curious if anyone else is/has tried it. ✌️

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Glad to hear you're enjoying Password Boss! It's always great to find a tool that suits your needs. It seems you've had a positive experience with its features and customer support. Your feedback will definitely help others who are considering trying it out. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: BigWrench

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
First I've heard of it.
I guess I downloaded the app a couple years ago, never set up an account, and deleted the app to save room. But, I really haven’t heard of it either. Just thought I’d give it a spin, and absolutely happy with it.
Scroll down to trial, click, next page asks if you are a business or individual. Give it a spin. Let us know what you think. ✌️

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
I haven't tried it but Stacksocial is offering lifetime subscriptions ranging from 19.99 to 34.99 depending on the amount of devices.

Reactions: BigWrench

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.