Trysoft's Android Config

Trysoft

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 25, 2016
Really simple config between security and accessibility. I have never encountered malware on my device, only adware; i usually just install risky files on my phone because of this and send it over to my PC to be scanned again if it passes through my phone's antivirus.

I have rooted this device before ( and took a long time :) !) but kept restarting and running down my battery, especially Xposed. So i just backed-up and reset the whole phone including the custom kernel through Samsung Smart Switch and took a while to set up my settings to original.

These are some apps i especially think that are particularly useful:
  • Nova Launcher Pro ( really like the gestures feature and doesn't kill you with ads and slow down your phone like the other launchers like Hola)
  • 360 Security by Qihoo ( just an all-in-one app; cleaner, game booster, antivirus and a few other features. The cleaner really works, the booster just smoothens out lag & not only boosts your game but other apps as well like Facebook and antivirus detection rate is fantastic & warns you about risky apps using too much permissions like a calculator with phone call permission. Don't mind the unobtrusive ads; just don't turn on charge screen and app lock)
  • Bitdefender Premium ( great cloud antivirus with anti-theft such as failed unlock attempt picture, remote locate, lock & wipe and a scream function thats very very loud if turned if lost phone. Don't use it for antivirus that much due to no offline scanner)

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Absolutely fine config. You are protected.
I like Nova too :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.