Last edited:

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Nice setup :)

I personally disable "location" and I've enabled data compression in Chrome to save mobile traffic, it works.

About Android antivirus there are two thinking ways, those who recommend antivirus and those who think it is not really necessary.
Considering that today Android is really a target, I recommend Avast free or Bitdefender free, cloud-based, lightweight, and effective.
When in doubt, better to be protected.

ttomovcik

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 30, 2016
Nice setup :)

I personally disable "location" and I've enabled data compression in Chrome to save mobile traffic, it works.

About Android antivirus there are two thinking ways, those who recommend antivirus and those who think it is not really necessary.
Considering that today Android is really a target, I recommend Avast free or Bitdefender free, cloud-based, lightweight, and effective.
When in doubt, better to be protected.

Well, I have unlimited data plan, so no need to enale data saver, but thanks for the tip!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.