Turbo-X Global Protection 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Hello and what is that Turbo-X Global Protection 2016 i just google it but google didn't have the official website i saw this program in one market website.
Is this software is rouge or it is some of the big corps .....
As i see it uses the panda cloud system ....
any idea what is this ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    131.3 KB · Views: 431
  • ewer.PNG
    ewer.PNG
    337.5 KB · Views: 454

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
as i see on the web site it's on the market but only there i write to the website support to see what they will say about this product and is it some fake or something new ...

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Same as Authors writing under assumed names, some companies will release software thats the same just packaged dif. in random markets.
Right Noxx I assumed the same when I viewed his Screen Shots, when I found the thread on Panda Support I was a little caught off guard.
PeAcE

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Same as Authors writing under assumed names, some companies will release software thats the same just packaged dif. in random markets.
Right Noxx I assumed the same when I viewed his Screen Shots, when I found the thread on Panda Support I was a little caught off guard.
PeAcE
thanks for the fast response and for the useful information

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Let me help you here.
In my country there is a electronic market store called PLAISIO.
The are selling all sort of things games, TV, desktops, laptops etc.
If you want something for your tv or pc you go there and probably you will find it they have almost everything.

Besides the sales department they also have a technical department which not only repairs devises but they are building
and selling their own with the brand TURBO-X.
You can buy Turbo-x TV, Desktop, laptop or even a mouse, keyboard and even smartphones.

Along with desktop and laptop they provide Turbo-x security but i don't know if this is licensed by Panda.
Some people i know and have it installed they say it does a good job but i have never tried it.

That's the story of Turbo-x.

I hope i have helped:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.