[TV Show] Lucifer

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
hi,

I was looking for new Tv shows and i found Lucifer , i was a bit skeptical at beginning, i imagined "ok, surely The Devil will arise and planed to rule the Earth unless some heroes will counter him" but in fact ...NO !

The first episode really lade me laugh :D

Basically , Lucifer (ex-angel and ruler of Hell) was bored there and decided to take some vacations on Earth living among the humans. He spend most of his time having fun, go to parties, using his "devilish" charms and some "powers" to seduce women ; not interested at all to rules the world :D

Then he met someone that will change his daily routine.

Lucifer (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i recommend you this show, for once , Lucifer is not the big bad evil powerful tyrant we used to see but a funny guy.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
lol Luci , you are in deep troubles :D

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Lucifer, the show, is fun to watch. :D

But, I just don't understand the inconsistent suspicion of the detective. Sometimes, she's suspicious of Lucifer. Sometimes not. Example is when the detective saw the fat man being lifted through choking by Lucifer with one hand in a church. The detective didn't have her usual suspicion that time. It was as if nothing extraordinary happened.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I heard this while I'm at the OJT, and yes its something related on that case.

A typical supernatural person using the powers that can hurt and influence but of course everything change because of a special someone.

;) In that beyond case, everything will just turn from same concept of stroy.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.