Battle Ultimate Browser Battle 2020: -Chrome -Edge -Brave -Firefox -Vivaldi

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
@oldschool: Not funny. I use the best user.js for Firefox a long time: the ghacks user.js and you break website features and even websites itself with some configs.

Many even make you more unique in fingerprint

You are correct, my firend. It's funny because I broke FF last time I used it. My original question to @South Park was simply to find out what his tweaks were. I generally believe in the "low entropy is better" theory but @blackice is correct that privacy efforts have their limits. I like simple, easy, built-in features. And un-broken! It's why I use Brave. 🙏🧘‍♂️:D

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Edge for me. Scrolling is smoother than with any other chromium browser. It automatically logins your outlook account from windows, it has a very nice New Tab, with a background picture and news, you can personalize everything. It's compatible with windows Smart Screen and has more security/provacy settings.
I forgot to mention, one really good thing about Edge, is that you don't need to install a third party browser to take more space on your SSD.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.