On Sale! Ultimate Windows File Management Suite (Four products from O&O Software, Ending In: 6 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
The package (four programs) contains:

O&O DiskImage 11
View Your System More Clearly & Back It Up Like a Professional

O&O DiskRecovery 12
Powerful Data Recovery Through a Simple Process

O&O AutoBackup 6

Take Greater Command Over Your Files with Automatic Backups

O&O SafeErase 11

Delete Files Beyond the Point of Recovery

Licence

• Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Restrictions: for use on 1 computer

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
That's one heck of a deal. But not for me. I have tried O&O's disk imaging program and never have had any success building the recoverey environment.

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
Having purchased several products from O&O over the years, I can vouch for their quality and VFM pricing. I took O&O Diskimage for a test drive years back when the program was new and evolving. But there were better performing and established imaging software options available and one of these ticked all the boxes for me i.e. Macrium Reflect.

This bundle of O&O data backup/recovery programs for just $20 is a steal. Get it while you can.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.