Expired UnHackMe - free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
UnHackMe.png

Download UnHackMe 7.55
Activate UnHackMe following license code (Menu Register):
Code:
D12Y-S4AR-NA1E-1214

- This is a lifetime license for one (1) computer for home (personal) use.
- Install and activate the software necessary to 11:00 (Moscow time) December 18, 2014.
- Is NOT covered by free technical support.
- Is NOT covered by the opportunity to upgrade to future versions (only for version 7.55)

Reactions: epaaeiz and norman
E

eight

I have downloaded this software & I have got the key as well but I am apprehensive about using it as I have read

innumerable negative user reviews online about unhackme.

Can any Malware Tips members share their experiences about unhackme ?

Reactions: PVA_BR

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I have downloaded this software & I have got the key as well but I am apprehensive about using it as I have read

innumerable negative user reviews online about unhackme.

Can any Malware Tips members share their experiences about unhackme ?

I tried this version and had tried a previous version. The problem I had with this software was there were several files on my PC that I have no doubt are safe that were flagged by this software as malicious, lots of false positives. That being said, for my use considering it give me a lot of false positives then I don't see the purpose of using it for real time monitoring as it might remove something that's legit or annoy me asking me to so, so I uninstalled the program. As for keeping it as a simple scanner I prefer Malwarebytes Free for that purpose. This was my experience with the program, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying this is why it was not for me.

Reactions: clyde

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.