Uniblue MaxiDisk v.1.0.8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Uniblue MaxiDisk v.1.0.8.0 (Dec, 15, 2014)

Uniblue MaxiDisk 2014 is a defrag and space saver which cleans and defragments the hard disk, simplifies hard disk maintenance and system improvement.
1.Analyze-Discover how much of your data needs defragmentation by running a quick disk analysis.
2.Defrag-Defragment your files to optimize your disk’s performance.
3.Gain Space-Quickly remove unwanted files to free up your hard disk space.

Download Uniblue MaxiDisk Free:http://files.uniblue.com/cm/ub14/maxidiskmx/mx-product-downloads/setup/maxidiskmx.exe

Changes in Uniblue MaxiDisk v.1.0.8.0 (December 15, 2014):
Minor Updates

Homepage: http://www.uniblue.com/product/pc/maxidisk/

Note by Moderator :
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
  • Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
  • Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
  • Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function

Last edited:
M

MalwareT

I wouldnt advise you to use this software or any Uniblue products because they screwed up my system and only option that i had to do is uninstall windows because system was destroyed.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Rus Anca The site has no mention of being a free product?

This is based from a free program? "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\MaxiDisk\JkDefragLib.dll"

upload_2014-12-17_17-0-47.png

No visible options from installer about 3rd party software. May include a toolbar, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\MaxiDisk\AVGToolbarLauncher.exe"

upload_2014-12-17_16-57-22.png

I've never trusted Uniblue, ever.

Reactions: Exterminator

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
This is unregersed version in order to unlock the full version you need to buy the key for 20 pounds,
This is a advertising platform for the other Uniblue software ,
I would rather feed the 20 pounds to my shredder than spend a penny on anything from Uniblue...
Uniblue has broken more systems than some malware, and there misleading marketing tactics sucker in people many of who pay for Uniblue software to have the pc's trashed, this company has the ethics of a rattle snake.

Disclaimer
(Not casting disrepute on snakes)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Rated as questionnable not only for those products but the company itself, and very useless if downloading the unregistered version without showing how effective is their removal/cleaning/performing actions.

Reactions: Exterminator

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I will never will trust this company. I see their programs bundled in many installers.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have to agree that this company and there software products are questionable to say the least.It is not free and there are many other products both free and paid that perform better and are very reputable.Personally I would not even consider visiting their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.