Upgrade or Clean Install whenever a new build releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollydan

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2017
Clean install is my first choice. If you upgrade Windows 10, there might be some unexpected issues, take version 1089 as an example. However, I didn't upgrade from 1803 to 1809. Instead, I clean installed Windows version 1809 without any problems.

Reactions: oldschool and SUPRA

jollydan

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2017
SSD has been becoming affordable. Why bother?
I rarely upgrade Windows 10 since it was released. Whenever there is a new Windows version, I clean install it just because I enjoy installing a new Windows version and other software.
However, before installing a new version on my machine, I install it on a VM to check it first to see if there are any issues.

Reactions: oldschool
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.