Not open for further replies.

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Hello to the forum.

I don't know about you,but I've been dealing with USB infections for a while now."Clean" systems just start going awry,infecting other PC's and my network(A topic for another area,I'm sure)

I'm been using BitDefender USB Immunizer to protect USB drives......
Bit.jpg

It disables the Autorun feature on it.But sometimes,it works....and sometimes,it doesn't.

I want a more robust tool for the PC.I found MCShield and it looks promising....

Do you know of any scanners that activates as soon the USB drive gets connected? I swear I saw one years back....but don't remember the name.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
McShield is one of the example where once the USB drive connected it will scan immediately. (The longer the scan there's a chances of autorun detection)

USB Disk Security is another alternative tool which function also the same process, gets quickly detected any autorun viruses when USB plug in. :)
http://www.zbshareware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.