USB toggling

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
I noticed a poster over at COU posted about their VS icon still showing blue and USB after unplugging smart phone. Then if they exit out of VS and restart it the desktop icon toggles like it is suppose to. This happens on my PC also. Except on my machine, if I have Edge open it stays blue but doesn't toggle on or off. Can someone verify?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 65228

Thread author
You've already verified it if it's something that shouldn't be happening and if you've experienced it first-hand yourself.

You'll have to ask the developer about it and see if he/she will fix it.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
You've already verified it if it's something that shouldn't be happening and if you've experienced it first-hand yourself.

You'll have to ask the developer about it and see if he/she will fix it.
If he reports it, Dan (the developer) will fix it. 100% guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.