VB 100- Windows 7 Professional Test

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Link

Failed to achieve an award: Ahnlab, Avast, Central Command (Vexira), Comodo AV and IS, Emsisoft, GFI (Sunbelt), Ikarus, iolo , Qihoo, Quick Heal , Returnil, Sophos, Symantec Norton, Total Defense Business & Consumer, UtilTool, & Webroot.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Surprised Avast, Symantec emsisoft and misses on the Wildlist.
but, I do not rely on this test like this. what about the real world?
I mean, AV customers? will feel safe or comfortable to use, such as Lavasoft Total Security ..? :D

Z

ZeroDay

There's a few shocks in those results. I think I'll be taking those results with a pinch of salt lol.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
ZeroDay said:
There's a few shocks in those results. I think I'll be taking those results with a pinch of salt lol.

There will be Lots of salt around these parts, maybe we should start our own saltmine :p

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The best way to determine a product is to test by yourself so you can actually compare it by your result and from the testing organization.

muhammadariif

Aug 3, 2011
jamescv7 said:
The best way to determine a product is to test by yourself so you can actually compare it by your result and from the testing organization.
Yes, I agree with you, sometime they play hidden thing.
Why does not include review of Comodo even Comodo offers a paid product? unsual antivirus?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.