Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mohammadwasi7861

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
that seems a pretty good deal. but what happens if you have to do a system restore or your computer just breaks in a few days is your lifetime licence able to use again?

Reactions: mohammadwasi7861
R

Rod McCarthy

Thread author
I think according to their statement it is lifetime for 1 PC...

But they have a support group you could email.

Still heck of a deal, usually 100.00

Also do what I do install and then make image of drive.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Andrew999: That should depends on the validity of the server, mostly programs recognized it already with existed account information. Just ask through their support forum for safety purpose. ;)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
that seems a pretty good deal. but what happens if you have to do a system restore or your computer just breaks in a few days is your lifetime licence able to use again?
The lifetime license is for 1 PC and is not transferable to another PC
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.10.24_17h34m56s_001_.png
I am not really sure about this site though.To me it looks like a bad ebay spin off and I would be very cautions about submitting any personal data or purchasing anything from this site without being 100 % sure about the validity of the site and the product you are purchasing.
This is not a Vipre affiliate site or reseller therefore where is the $17.00 Vipre lifetime license coming from? Vipre lifetime licenses are not transferable.
Call me paranoid but I am not buying any security software lifetime license from someone who is also selling leather boots and an antique bird cage.

I would advise against purchasing this and in fact this really does not fall under a legitimate discount so the thread will be closed and the link edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.