jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Features for Vipre AV

Next-generation anti-malware technology
VIPRE detects and remediates viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots, Trojans and other malware via a single, powerful anti-malware engine.

High-performance PC security
VIPRE utilizes an advanced technology stack to scan large volumes of information quickly, with minimal performance impact.

Advanced anti-rootkit technology
VIPRE finds and disables malicious hidden processes, threats, modules, services, files and alternate data streams (ADS) on user systems.

Real-time monitoring and protection
VIPRE monitors and protects against malware threats including zero-day threats, in real time. It leverages multiple detection methods, including heuristics, behavioral analysis and traditional signature based technologies, to analyze malware.

Antivirus, anti-phishing email security
VIPRE includes comprehensive protection against email viruses and phishing scams, with direct support for Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and any email program that uses POP3 and SMTP.

Remote device scanning
VIPRE includes a remote device scanner that auto-scans removable drives and files for threats.

Link

Features for Vipre IS

Next-generation anti-malware technology
VIPRE detects and remediates viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots, Trojans and other malware via a single, powerful anti-malware engine.

High-performance PC security
VIPRE utilizes an advanced technology stack to scan large volumes of information quickly, with minimal performance impact.

Advanced anti-rootkit technology
VIPRE finds and disables malicious hidden processes, threats, modules, services, files and alternate data streams (ADS) on user systems.

Real-time monitoring and protection
VIPRE monitors and protects against malware threats including zero-day threats, in real time. It leverages multiple detection methods, including heuristics, behavioral analysis and traditional signature based technologies, to analyze malware.

Antivirus, anti-phishing email security
VIPRE includes comprehensive protection against email viruses and phishing scams, with direct support for Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and any email program that uses POP3 and SMTP.

Remote device scanning
VIPRE includes a remote device scanner that auto-scans removable drives and files for threats.

Spam blocking
VIPRE Internet Security features anti-spam technology that protects against spam, phishing and malicious URLs.

Smarter firewall
The VIPRE Internet Security firewall is auto-configured and easy to use-protecting against inbound and outbound internet traffic quickly. More tech-savvy users can adjust advanced settings to customize the firewall based on their personal preferences.

Link 2

D

Deleted member 178

i think you will also have Clearcloud DNS since they will give it only to paid users

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I can't create videos since I'm pretty new when it comes to video editing (Things such as adding effects). But I can create screenshots. ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Have never really used Vipre. Is it a good Antivirus?

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
More than a good antivirus, its a superb AV their powerful webguard blocks all the zero day.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
jamescv7 said:
More than a good antivirus, its a superb AV their powerful webguard blocks all the zero day.

Wow, okay. Then by the sounds of it I will have to give this a try. Thanks James. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Here are some screen shots of the Internet Security:

Overview:
visss1.jpg

Scanning:
visss2.jpg

Firewall Settings:
visss5.jpg

Firewall Statistics:
visss3.jpg

Quarantine:
visss8.jpg

Manage VIPRE:
visss6.jpg

View History:
visss4.jpg

System Tools:
visss7.jpg

History Cleaner:
visss9.jpg

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
puturaya20 said:
Hello Can I have my 2012 serial VIPRE really need
thank you

I'm not sure what you mean. This is only a thread that has been posted a while ago and it's not a giveaway thread.

You can always look here for special giveaways.

puturaya20

Level 1
Apr 4, 2012
McLovin said:
puturaya20 said:
Hello Can I have my 2012 serial VIPRE really need
thank you

I'm not sure what you mean. This is only a thread that has been posted a while ago and it's not a giveaway thread.

You can always look here for special giveaways.

where i need serial 2012 serial VIPRE its fast please tell me

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
puturaya20 said:
where i need serial 2012 serial VIPRE its fast please tell me
Like I said in my other post look here for special giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.