Vivaldi 2.0.1309.37 (Stable channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
Have anyone seen the stupid broken desktop shortcut left after each update of Vivaldi?

broken vivaldi shorcut left after each update..PNG

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
Vivaldi or BugValdi is like Bitdefender on antivirus side, full of buggs.

Actually I am enjoying the browser and have not come across anything annoying. What bug have you encountered? Report them to support and they'll certainly fix them.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I installed McAfee extension after that my browser refuse to start, just keep crashing when McAfee tab extension appear.

L

Local Host

Have anyone seen the stupid broken desktop shortcut left after each update of Vivaldi?

View attachment 198407
Updates don't affect my shortcuts at all.
Actually I am enjoying the browser and have not come across anything annoying. What bug have you encountered? Report them to support and they'll certainly fix them.
I've had no problems with bugs since 1.15 as well.
I installed McAfee extension after that my browser refuse to start, just keep crashing when McAfee tab extension appear.
You should know the stance about AV Plugins on Browsers by now, not to mention the crashes are caused by a third-party, I would hardly call this a Vivaldi problem.

Reactions: Al-Faqir

LDogg

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Mines not happened whatsoever with the shortcut bug. However the new stuff and the update for this browser is quite good. My first experience with this browser was fairly buggy.

~LDogg

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
still can´t update from update option ¬¬ and this hapends me from V 1 ..
each time i have to donwload from web site then install

Edited: bcs it works if u install for all users option xD i havent see any bug yet and the fastest brownser as main

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
I guess the broken shortcut was created because I changed the installation destination when I first installed Vivaldi; I installed it for all users in “Program files”

Reactions: dJim
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.