VNPApps

rhanajoy

From AdBlock (Support)
Thread author
Jul 8, 2015
Hi! Just this week, we've started receiving reports of malware- or adware-like ads by VNPApps. I can't find any reference to VNPApps in Google or directly in malwaretips.com. I've been directing users to your general malware removal guide. Is this something new for which you don't yet have a specific removal guide?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello @rhanajoy,
Thank you for your report! Do you by any chance have a sample of this adware so that we may analyze it?
I will start looking for this sample, and thank you for directing users to our help forum!

rhanajoy

From AdBlock (Support)
Thread author
Jul 8, 2015
Hi Jack! I don't have a sample, per se. I do have a screenshot of one of the ads, if that's at all helpful. (And you're quite welcome! Your help forum is my go-to resource for information on malware and how to remove it.)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.