Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Greetings,
I didnt know where to put a post of this nature.
I rendered some help During GameVox's beta (Voice Server) by way of testing and some other assistance.
In the end they made me and a few other select testers "Honorary Founders"
In doing this they also bestowed upon us lifetime servers (200 man server capacity)
I would be willing to make it available to Malware Tips Staff and Support Staff & Members.
Support may enjoy having the option to speak to those they are assisting, just a thought.
Discuss it and if interested, let me know.
The server can be password secured as well as any channels created to ensure privacy.
If you have any questions on configuration, or how it works just drop me a line at the email associated with my MT profile, its an open offer so no rush.. PeAcE

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.