Vote for Your Favorite Product - 2011 Readers' Choice Awards

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Antivirus 2011 Readers' Choice Awards

I voted for Comodo...what did you vote for?

Note: You can vote once a day. That is why ESET and Comodo in the What is the Best Internet Security Suite poll are so far ahead - their fan base is much bigger, or more know about the poll. Letting people vote once a day is kind of silly though.... it makes polls even more inaccurate than they are when each can only vote once.

(I bet the technique is just for making money. After all, if people keep returning to vote, they see the ads more often. :rolleyes: )

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
I would vote for NIS but it is too far behind. CIS since I find it better than ESET.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Yeah, it would be nice for Comodo to win this, but we all know that Comodo ranks amongst the best, if not the best (well the best in my opinion) and we all know better than ESET as a suite. Even though they have a rock solid AV, but that's all they got (ESET) going for them.

PS- Although everyone is free to choose who they vote for, I'll still try and give em a gentle nudge Comodo's way... :p

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Yeah, it would be nice for Comodo to win this, but we all know that Comodo ranks amongst the best, if not the best (well the best in my opinion) and we all know better than ESET as a suite. Even though they have a rock solid AV, but that's all they got (ESET) going for them.

PS- Although everyone is free to choose who they vote for, I'll still try and give em a gentle nudge Comodo's way... :p
I've been brutally pushing them that way. :p

LaserWraith

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
bogdan said:
Panda has more followers than I thought.

All the crazy environmentalists caught on to this poll and thought it was about the real pandas. :bigboulay:

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
:lol: Aaa, I see. It is for the pandas ->
panda.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.