"Wants to Become Australian"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
:) McLovin and Mr. X (and other Aussies) ought to get a kick out of this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9564500/Apples-Steve-Wozniak-I-want-to-become-Australian.html

I mean, I can see it; Australians come across to me as generally jolly fellows and ladies that are very playful and enjoyable. And to think it all started with a plethora of forced exiles from Britain..........................................ended up pretty darn good considering. Not to mention the fact that the entire continent/country is SO beautiful. Oh, and how nice to have your country occupy the entire continent and not have to worry about illegals running across any borders and leaching your infrastructure. Paul Hogan and Steve Irwin come to mind as good examples of what my gist is.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Yes Zou's 100% right. Australia is darn good than England. And also I like as they are isolated. Look at India two foes one at the North and other at the West. We have to be continuously alert for any terrorist.

McLovin

Level 78
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Oh, and how nice to have your country occupy the entire continent and not have to worry about illegals running across any borders and leaching your infrastructure.

Well that kinda still happens.

I see that you really like us aussies :p

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I see that you really like us aussies Tongue

I think there has always been an unspoken romance with Australia in the Lower 48. Maybe not Alaska and Hawaii, but the rest of America seems to feel like Australia is the most distant and exotic land; and THOSE TRIPPY ACCENTS! And, after all, in a big country, dreams stay with you, like a lover's voice, fires a mountainside...............stay alive

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Look at India two foes one at the North and other at the West. We have to be continuously alert for any terrorist.

I like Indians from India. I have been around a few here and there and they are seemingly pleasant and humble people. It is a shame that you have to sweat your neighbors like Israel has to also. Japan too. There are magnificent people in every country, but I have my favorites.

McLovin

Level 78
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ZOU1 said:
and THOSE TRIPPY ACCENTS!

Well was thinking for my reviews to do voice, only for the reason is that you only see Americans doing reviews and if there are Aussies doing it (like MrXidus and I) we use music. :p

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Lol, no country wants to give up. And the government has also kept a tight leash on the army. Although we are spending huge amounts on the army and building a powerful and strong army we cant we well at least talk any sense or attack Pak as the country is run by hotheads and they are nuclear powered. Although our country has a nuclear missile sheild currently it covers only Banglore Delhi and Chennai. we are in a tight fix.
I am scared to go to Australia, recently there were a lot of hate crimes against Indians.

McLovin

Level 78
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
malbky said:
I am scared to go to Australia, recently there were a lot of hate crimes against Indians.

Not really sure there. I'm of the opinion that we can all be friends :p

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ZOU1 said:
I think there has always been an unspoken romance with Australia in the Lower 48. Maybe not Alaska and Hawaii, but the rest of America seems to feel like Australia is the most distant and exotic land;

Hmmm... I don't think I've ever met anyone that thinks this. Perhaps I live in the wrong part of the U.S.?

ZOU1 said:
And, after all, in a big country, dreams stay with you, like a lover's voice, fires a mountainside...............stay alive

Big Country is Scottish, not Australian.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Big Country is Scottish, not Australian.

I should have pointed that out, esp. since you noticed. LOL
I used to hear that song and think it was about Australia. Either way, it is a very memorable song.
I am partial to Scotland too. Everyone looks like my cousin out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.