Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows

Cold

Thread author
May 8, 2015
What's up everybody!

I've stumbled across this forum awhile back and I've been lurking around for awhile since then. You don't even know how helpful sharing your knowledge with others is! I've learned a lot in the short amount of time I've spent here, and I'm looking forward learning more as I have a deep interest in technology.

Cold

Thread author
May 8, 2015
I LOVE your name! Nice to see that you also know how good is it when people share their experiences/tutorials and save us a lot of times. Hopefully you learn a lot here!

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay at MT!

Thanks for reading,
John.

I was really impressed by how everyone is really friendly here. It's not something you usually find on online forum (you know what people tend to do when they have "anonymity"..). I'm looking forward to knowing all of you :)

D

Deleted member 21043

Hello @Cold and welcome to the MalwareTips community! :)

To be completely honest with you, I personally think your username is quite creative. It's so simple, but at the same time so different as to what I would have expected.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the forum.

Reactions: tonibalas and Cold

Frame of Mind

Level 1
Verified
May 7, 2015
I was really impressed by how everyone is really friendly here. It's not something you usually find on online forum (you know what people tend to do when they have "anonymity"..). I'm looking forward to knowing all of you :)

The goal of this site is to make people get together, not away of each other so we can enjoy every little of the experience.

S

Sr. Normal

Welcome to MT.

Caution: MT is really addictive!!

ecdZzvC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.