On Sale! Watchdog anti-malware lifetime key $59.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
TnShS8z.png

Watchdog anti-malware lifetime key $59.99 from Anti-virus4u.com store
Watchdog Anti-Malware - Lifetime License Key / 1 PC only $59.99

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Before jumping on this, "seemingly" great deal,
I would read the reviews and ratings for this product.
Thanks for the share Dima007.
PeAcE

Reactions: DardiM

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I got the one year free license posted here in April and have it installed with Windows Defender with no problems. Two processes in Task Manger show that it's a rebranded Zemana Antimalware. I'm not sure what others think about it being a good deal at that price. But I got a life time license for Malwarebytes Antimalware a few years ago for 10 bucks. :)

P

PEllis

I wonder if this is just as effective as ZAM. I doubt it, but lifetime licenses are always enticing.

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
By rebadge you mean it's a sub-product from Zemana?

They're all getting the same update?

Many thanks.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A rebranded product which means that the technology and other components are same matter. So engines may have updated but its program will be vary.

Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@generalwu: For me I will go to the program which came from the original ones, sometimes having same component with different names tends to be fishy already. ;)

No questions for Watchdog as long it maintains the overall behavior.

P

PEllis

Surprised no one has got this yet. Can you use the Watchdog lifetime license for Zemana? If so, someone should jump on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: King Alpha

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.