App Review Web Filtering: Does it Protect You?

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Nice video.

I kind of believe what we see in the video, I am using Norton and used CCloud before, I have never had a site blocked in real time browsing.:D Not even while browsing the wild side of the Internet. Not once.

Bo

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
As already covered in another topic (Trafficlight vs Panda URL Filter).
One should never be totally reliant on DNS or web filters.
However there were times not long past that Norton DNS was very effective, but seems to have lost it's way in recent months since the change to V2.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
darkelixa said:
dns is totally differnet to web filter, i dont think this guy knows what he is talking about
A tad harsh perhaps, but i know what you're saying :)

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
bo.elam said:
Not even while browsing the wild side of the Internet. Not once.

BRTky.jpg

lol just kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.