Not open for further replies.

Anupam

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Hi All,

I am not sure if anyone else is having the same problem.

I have one dell laptop with Win7 64 and installed latest 360 TS on it.

One weird problem started after that. Each time I restarted my laptop, one continuous bipping sound was coming from my laptop until I was logged into Windows. I though it could be some hardware problem and checked for whatever I can. But could not found anything. As it started from the day I installed 360 TS latest version, I had a doubt and uninstalled it. After that it's not coming any more.

Anyone else is having such problem?

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Hi All,

I am not sure if anyone else is having the same problem.

I have one dell laptop with Win7 64 and installed latest 360 TS on it.

One weird problem started after that. Each time I restarted my laptop, one continuous bipping sound was coming from my laptop until I was logged into Windows. I though it could be some hardware problem and checked for whatever I can. But could not found anything. As it started from the day I installed 360 TS latest version, I had a doubt and uninstalled it. After that it's not coming any more.

Anyone else is having such problem?
i would not choose 360ts. it isnt a mature product. its quit new and need alot of work. And qihoo got alot overhyped.

Reactions: MalwareHunter

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
They have just released it. So it will take some time to become stable . So stay sway from 360 TS for now.
Report the problem using their feedback . Then uninstall

MalwareHunter

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 30, 2014
360 is a perfect toy for the kids to play with. If anyone wants to protect a computer, install a security software, and not a toy.:D Anyway it's not good for anything, there are too much problems with it.

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Total Security for me is still under development. On the other hand 360 Internet Security is stable.So Internet Security for me.

360 is a perfect toy for the kids to play with. If anyone wants to protect a computer, install a security software, and not a toy.:D Anyway it's not good for anything, there are too much problems with it.

I am not sure if you are meaning Total Security or not, But 360 Internet Security is definitely NOT a toy. How many times you see toys with top detection rate, better than most of the paid programs, and No1 in free?
Such words some people say like ''this is crap'' ''it doesn't worth'' etc. are not fair for a security program like 360 INTERNET SECURITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.