what a find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrammaShelley

Thread author
Jan 27, 2014
I found this site today, because i'm always following behind my partner to remove software she has downloaded, when the laptop starts running slow. She downloaded something that does not want to leave, Highlightly, and something just called DriverUpdate. I've worked in computers since the first PC that did not even have a hard drive, so I had to keep switching disks between software and my files. All you got was a blank screen with a c prompt. Now that I have retired, technology is moving faster than I can keep up. Plus we have several Android devices which can really get weird. I'm looking forward to finding a lot of answers here before I start asking specific questions.
Thanks so much, GrammaShelley

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Hope you will learn something here from us and, of course, we can learn something from you ;)
Have a good time here!

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi Grammashelly.:) I agree, 'what a find!' MalwareTips surely is! I'll share something with you. I'd stumbled upon this site twice before, and each time came away thinking: Now, what was the name of that wonderful site again?? It's good to know I am not the only one living who remembers what a monochrome screen with c prompt looks like, and I'm happy that (unlike me) you remembered, sooner than I, to join MT forums!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.