What Gamer: Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, PC?

Which is your preferred gaming platform?

• PC

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Xbox / 360

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Playstation / 2 / 3 / PSP / Go / Vita

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Nintendo Wii / U / DSi / 3DS

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile / iOS / Android

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Which Platform do you most prefer?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
My favorite platform is PC/Windows.I'm playing for so long that i've just got to used to it :D

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
I just use my laptop. Tribes 2 is an old game, but still great. And my laptop can easily play it!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I've played on my Desktop PC, Fallout 3 .. 6 times so far..I love that game :D
Right now I'm playing Fallout New Vegas.

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
I would have voted Playstation 3 but I sold mine. I don't have much time to play games these days.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I love playing Fight Night on PS3.! it's awesoem! :D

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
I like PC games because they're generally more customizable, but I clock more hours on my Xbox. Although I'd love a PS3.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Watasha said:
I would have voted Playstation 3 but I sold mine. I don't have much time to play games these days.

I either am addicted to games or I don't play them...it is hard for me to be somewhere in the middle. And I don't have the time (I use up too much time on this forum as well >.>). :p

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
bump

I updated some of the choices, you can re-vote or vote if you haven't already. :)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I was a heavy 360 gamer till I got my new high end PC. Back then my old PC couldn't even play flash games, Now I'm running Crysis 2 on max settings.

Currently looking forward to the release of Battlefield 3 on PC. Got that pre-ordered can't wait to experience the new frostbite engine.

I'll probably just rent out Modern Warfare 3 on 360 to see what it's like but overall doesn't really interest me looking like a DLC for Modern Warfare 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.