Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Source(s):
Physical design factors come into Evo, as well. Intel notes that it provides its partners with guidelines for thin-bezel designs to maximize screen area while reducing footprint. (This requirement is expressed as screen-to-body ratio.)
For a laptop to receive the Evo badge, it must have an 11th Gen Intel Core i5 or Core i7 CPU with Intel Xe integrated graphics. Sorry, Core i3; you're cut. If it has one of the right CPUs, the laptop must hit these KEI targets (from Intel) as a minimum:
  • Consistent responsiveness on battery.
  • Wake from sleep in less than 1 second.
  • 9 or more hours of real-world battery life on laptops with a Full HD display.
  • 4 or more hours of battery life in a 30-minute charge on laptops with Full HD display.
There are, of course, some addenda to these rules.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
If I'm not wrong the Intel Evo comes with a max of 4 cores.

11th Gen Tiger Lake to come with 8 cores for better virtual machine performance will be available next year for its H-series

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.