What Is Malware Tips Forum All About

Status
Not open for further replies.

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! What is Malware tips forum all about! MT is a forum where you can learn how to keep your computer safe while surfing the internet. This forum is all about different AV programs. Each member here has their favorite Anti-Virus program. You will find every AV program you have ever heard of and many that you have never heard about. MT has members that are constantly testing different AV programs for how well they detect the new viruses that all those bad guys are thinking up each and every day to infect your computer and make your life on the internet miserable. MT also has two of the best trained malware fighters that will help you clean up your infected computer. The above reasons are the reason Jack created this forum.
MT is also a place where you can ask other questions about problems besides malware that you may be having. MT also has members here that can help you with those kind of problems even though MT is mainly about security. If you surf the forum, you can find out about any thing you want to know and if your like myself you will learn a lot by becoming a member on MT. So if you came here looking for answers about making your computer safer; you will find the answers here on MT. If you have other problems with your computer, post your question and see if a member has a answer or suggestion that could help you solve a windows problem.
These are my thoughts this morning. I never post my thread in the right section, so possibly this needs to be moved; if deemed to be appropriate. This is how I see the Malware Tips forum. Once you join MT, you may get addicted. We have some good friendly people here that love helping our members with computer issues. We also like to have a little fun once in awhile.;) New members are welcome to join in on any thread except the Malware section!! MT prides it's self on being a team effort so join in and pass forward your knowledge to others!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.