What Tech Blogs Do You Like To Read?

CaptnAmerca

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2016
I like reading. Especially while I'm at work. My first steps into really getting the most out of my computer came from reading sites like ghacks.net, lifehacker, howtogeek, wilderssecurity, and of course MalwareTips.

What sites/blogs do you like to read? Do you read them for news? Tips? How-Tos?

Share!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For comprehensive news related to security then its Naked Security from Sophos and Neowin.Net for non-stop active information regarding to Windows and other related stuffs.

Not but the list is ongoing development status for Insider builds of Windows from WinBeta

Last edited:
N

Noxx

I honestly don't have any particular tech blogs that I pay attention to. I just check out any links shared by people on MT that I find interesting / useful.

Reactions: OokamiCreed

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I honestly don't have any particular tech blogs that I pay attention to. I just check out any links shared by people on MT that I find interesting / useful.

Same for me as well. I find if I go through these sites on my own, I see things I don't want to see. Such as this or that is better, etc. I want security news, nothing more, nothing less.

Well if there is a comparison between software, encryption, etc, those aren't annoying. For the most part you could read the comments and not want to throw your computer, tablet, phone, etc out the window if you guys know what I mean.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.