What to expect at Google I/O 2023 coming May, 10th

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Google now routinely uses its I/O developer conference to launch or preview a flurry of new hardware, and that’s likely to be true for 2023. Company chief Sundar Pichai even teased news about Pixel devices during an earnings call in April, along with the requisite “exciting new developments” for Android. Just what can you expect when Pichai and others take the stage on May 10th, however? From all indications, it may be one of the busiest events yet.

After years of offering support for foldable phones, Google will unveil one of its own at I/O. The company has confirmed it will introduce a Pixel Fold that, similar to Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold series, unfolds like a book. Rumors suggest it will have a 5.8-inch 120Hz external screen for quick interactions, and a 7.6-inch 120Hz internal display when you want more visual real estate. It has thicker bezels than the Z Fold, but it’s supposed to feature a durable, almost-gapless hinge and a battery that lasts 24 hours in normal use.

Reactions: silversurfer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.