Advice Request What VPN Do You Use For Day To Day Operations/If Any?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I have 4 VPN sevices on my machine which are ProtonVPN, Windscribe, Bitdefender VPN and seed4.me. I switch between them depending on what mood I'm in:LOL:
@Spawn
"Planting a tree makes more sense than using multiple desktop VPN software."
I have learned this a tough way after lots of experience and spending money.

ZeePriest

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
@Spawn
"Planting a tree makes more sense than using multiple desktop VPN software."
I have learned this a tough way after lots of experience and spending money.
I only use windscribe on my main machine but this machine which is my secondary machine is used for testing new software, AVs, VPNs and a lot of other stuff and it has no sensitive or important stuff on it whatsoever.

Wasar

Level 1
Feb 18, 2021
I rarely use Windscribe, for example to access giveway based on precise geographic location.
It generally depends on your defense model. If you want to avoid any limitations of your ISP or have an exit point in other countries to bypass blocking systems on a geographical basis, then a VPN can help you. But if you don't know if you need it...it is because you probably don't need it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.