Whats been Happening in this world and times are tough how to

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
Hi, TO All Members

I am trying to do this without breaking any Rules but also want to help someone that perhaps with what has been going on and a lot of people have lost there jobs or temporary
out of work or perhaps can not afford a security suite how do you go about giving someone a license i have been home like most of you and purchased a few security suites
that i do not use or just do not like!!! and if someone needs them i have a few license keys some a year some two and another three years all legit. hope to be informed on how to properly
do this with out getting in any trouble but like i said rather give and help someone then lose them 😃 :)(y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.