Whats up with my account?

Smarion

Thread author
Apr 5, 2016
Im having major issues. @BoraMurdar i cant reply to the original post...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-135702.png
    Screenshot_20190507-135702.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot_20190507-135625.png
    Screenshot_20190507-135625.png
    202 KB · Views: 365
  • Screenshot_20190507-135539.png
    Screenshot_20190507-135539.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 367

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello @Smarion,
Our Akismet anti-spam filter is detecting your posts as spam, this is why you're seeing these messages. You're a new member so the posts are always verified before being being visible. I've removed some of the filters for your account so you should be able to post your messages. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Smarion

Thread author
Apr 5, 2016
Hello @Smarion,
Our Akismet anti-spam filter is detecting your posts as spam, this is why you're seeing these messages. You're a new member so the posts are always verified before being being visible. I've removed some of the filters for your account so you should be able to post your messages. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.
how long until Im not new?? ive been here a couple months now. I just stopped logging in for a while due to computer issues then this...

IkariGradius

Level 2
Verified
Jan 17, 2019
how long until Im not new?? ive been here a couple months now. I just stopped logging in for a while due to computer issues then this...

I used to have the same problems, but these kind of restrictions go away when you further become a member of the community. It won't be long before you reach level 1. Just relax, answer posts and use the forums as you would normally do and it's gonna be all good.

Anyway, it's better in the meantime to avoid using direct messages or posting links as those gets flagged easily.

Have a good time on MalwareTips ;)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Registered April 2016, only has 10 posts. You might not be a new member, but I wouldn't say you're active either. The system thinks you're a new member.

Most members generally dive into sharing their PC/Mobile configurations for sharing/feedback.

FYI: Certain MWT sub-forums do not register posts towards your post count.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.