Where is Mr Fort Knox?

S

starchild76

Thread author
Hey everyone!

I was wondering where Umbrapolaris is? I have not seen him around here for a while!
Does anyone knows where he's at momentarily???

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
RE: were is Mr Fort knox???

I've been wondering that too.

S

starchild76

Thread author

I looked at his profile page here on mt and his last visit here was the end of may! Hope everything is fine with him , because I miss his comments and being here on mt!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011

I just sent him a PM, he is currently a mod at TweakBytes forum. Maybe he decided to leave.

Thanks.:D

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author

I just had a look over at tweakbytes and there seems a few former MT members are over there.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

From what I know he was over on TweakBytes.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I don't think he leaved MalwareTips.
Both are different forum with same motive that is Computer

There are many members which do log with same name on both forums as there are no much rivalry or dispute between the two forums and I would say admin like Jack who is not an insecure person knows how to handle the situation. He is more like friend of his forum member than admin.

Even tweakbytes admin is registered member here do often visit here and post frequently.

I maintain my line at both the forum and no other member have any difficulties as everyone are now mature this days.

Umbra is not active at tweakbytes from few days,I hope everything is fine and we will see him soon :)

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
FlyToAllWorld said:
Nope. He left. Deal with it.

I think people have dealt with it. They are just asking after him as he was a frequent poster.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
hi guys, dont worry im fine; i indeed get mod in Tweakbytes, but get really bored/saturated in security forums in general (nothing new to learn), so lately i intensively played in a facebook game called "Call of Gods", that take most of my online time.

i will gradually come back, but will mostly not do big reviews as before.

Umbra.

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Good to know you're ok Umbra. But this statement:

(nothing new to learn)

Is incorrect, no one knows all there is to know and there's always new things to learn.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Polaris said:
hi guys, dont worry im fine; i indeed get mod in Tweakbytes, but get really bored/saturated in security forums in general (nothing new to learn), so lately i intensively played in a facebook game called "Call of Gods", that take most of my online time.

i will gradually come back, but will mostly not do big reviews as before.

Umbra.

Glad to hear from you. I've missed someone to compete with posts with me. :p

S

starchild76

Thread author
good to see that you are doin well umbra! I personally missed your comments and advise! hope that you stay with us here on MalwareTips :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.