Which anti-logger software are you using ?

Which anti-logger software are you using (if any) ?And why?

• Zemana AntiLogger

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • SpyShelte

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • KeyScrambler

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I do not use an antilogger program, my antivirus has this layer of protection.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Anti-Keyloggr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keylogger Detector

• GuardedID

• Privacy Keyboard

• Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Faronics Anti-Executable

• Total voters

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Which anti-logger software are you using (if any)? Why do you chose this anti-logger instead of another one?

Spy-Shelter free / paid
Zemana Antilogger free / paid

Keyscrambler free/paid
Keylogger Detector
GuardedID
Privacy Keyboard
Anti-Keylogger
Faronics Anti-Executable
ZoneAlarm SS
P2P
ZEP(Zero Emission Pad 2.0)

Last edited:

Ali80

Level 5
Verified
Nov 13, 2014
I have tested and used Zemana AntiLogger. I have tested other ones but i find Zemana is best. On the other hand, i find that Anti KeyLoggers can couse serious Compatibility issues with robust Internet Security softwares. We can live without any problem many many months but BSOD is waiting for us :) I think that best solution for this kind of software would be to sell it's module to various anti-malware companies who should make compatible all-round products. Now i use only Kaspersky Internet Security as it have protection against this kind of spywares.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Have used Qihoo IS which comes built in with an anti keylogger (or maybe they used to I not too sure anymore) but I think it's quite hard to see the effectiveness of a keylogger.

Reactions: Kent and Ali80

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
Using Zemana AntiLogger since long for its superior detection rate..........

Reactions: Ali80

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I have tried Zemana but in all tests Norton beat it to block keylogging every time.

Reactions: Kent

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
I do not use any I believe having ani maleware & internet security I don't need one, I even don't use unofficially downloaded applications.

edit: just installed zamana anti logger free, just to test, though had used premium one before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frogboy

christinezheng

Dec 14, 2014
Actually i see someones screen capture feature to steal my data. And it also great affect for me. I did discuss with others create a thread on yahoo-answer website. Someone say me to use free and someone say me to use paid up spyshelter software application. Actually i am not interested about free software installation. But i am confused, spyshelter will works good ?? If you have another application to remove my malware then please discuss here. I will honor you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.