Battle Which "App store" do you like the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
For those of use who use smartphones or tablets running the popular mobile Operating Systems, or have used multiple devices across different platforms, which of the App stores do you like the most?

Consider before voting:
  • User Friendliness (Ease of use)
  • User Interface (Design, Cosmetics)
App Store that is accessed on any iOS device - includes iPhone, iPad.
Google Play Store that is accessed on any Android device - includes Nexus range.
Windows Phone Store that is accessed on any Windows Phone device.

Ignore the web-based browser / URL versions.
Ignore the Windows 8 Store for PC.
Ignore number of apps available.

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
I use Wp and android in my tablet but I like more WP store, is more clean and beautiful for me.
Google play store is like a fair/ a mess.

(the IOS store I never used it )

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I pick Play Store for improving the ease of use and more slicker style which adds for better view of collection software. ;)

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Easy to use has to be Google play store. Unfortunately in terms of security Google falls behind as I can easI'll use a vpn service to by pass the app not available in your country while in Apple's store I can't. That's just one example. I use both by the way. Cannot comment on windows as I do not use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.