Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Release 4.18 offers the advantages of an active system monitoring functions not only to commercial users, but also for everyone.

The main change has been the emergence of release 4.18 in the free version of CCleaner features active monitoring system, previously only available in the professional edition. As part of the application possibilities of CCleaner monitors the status of the system, the file is garbage and notifies the user of the need to be cleaned.

Unfortunately, the web-browser monitoring and control activities of the program CCleaner when it starts in the free edition is not yet available: these functions remain the prerogative of CCleaner Professional.

In addition, version 4.18 adds support for data optimization programs Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, XnView and FastStone Capture, improves cleaning Opera history and saved passwords Firefox. Among other changes CCleaner 4.18 - improving the 64-bit version for Windows 8 / 8.1, corrections localization, bug fixes and improvements interface.

Reactions: Ulikedat

titan1

Level 1
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
I don't trust any disk cleaner except CCleaner.Let me share the cause.I weekly defrag with auslogics disk defrag.Those who use it will know that while analyzing disk it also checks for junk file which it doesn't remove.So everyday it used to show 33MB junk file found even after cleaning 127MB junk file with CCleaner.Then I tried out glary utilities.It showed 15MB junk file detected and cleaned them.But still the auslogics disk defrag showed 18 MB remaining.Then I downloaded Wise cleaner 365 and It cleaned 1GB of junk file.I was shocked to see the amount.But now the auslogics disc defrag was showing there was 45 MB junk file.Now I downloaded the auslogics boostspeed and cleaned 45 MB of junk file.And after that running a scan wih CCleaner showed almost clean.After that I always stick with CCleaner.Don't know what sort of files are regarded as junk file in other programs.But that 1GB drama was unbelievable for me.

Reactions: Warrior
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.