Battle Which is the best antivirus for mobile security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
Hello,
I want to ask you which mobile antivirus offers the highest detection,browser protection,anti-theft on android and symbian?.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RE: who is the best for mobile securith

I say Trend Micro Mobile Security. It has everything that you suggested and parental controls.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
RE: who is the best for mobile securith

superboy123 said:
hello,i want to ask you who is the best and good detection,browser protection,anti lost in mobile security for android and symbian?.

According to the latest AV-Comparatives report, the product with the highest detection rate is Avast Mobile Security.
You can read the full report here: http://www.av-comparatives.org/comparativesreviews/mobile-security/237-mobile-review-september-2012 , on page 5 ,you'll be able to find a nice summary of each security product......
With this in mind,I can tell you that you can easily avoid most of the Android malware,just by having some common sense.... Only download apps from the official Android market and even then , make sure the application you want to install has a good feedback and a decent publisher.

Answer to your question is: Avast Mobile Security

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Lookout's got great detection rates although it's a serious drag on the phone and battery. Avast is a full suite and it's light but not as light as the others such as Dr. Web and AVG which I've used in the past but I'm using AVG as of now and it works great. Great detection rates and performance.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hello! :p

1. BluePoint Security: Mobile phone need to unlimited data plan!
2. Avast free but your mobile need to rooted.
3. Kaspersky: Paid

BluePoint Security: http://www.bluepointsecurity.com/presentationlayer/pages/mobileedition.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.