Not open for further replies.

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

My Kaspersky IS license expire very soon and I can't decide which product to buy: Kaspersky Pure or Kaspersky IS ?

Thanks!

Have a nice day!

//sorry my bad english

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Read the comparison chart- http://usa.kaspersky.com/products-services/home-computer-security/pure?domain=kaspersky.com

Basically both are the same, Pure just has some added features which most users would never need like Password Manager and Password Sync (already free from LastPass), Scheduled, Automatic Backup, Online backup, Easy-to-Use Encryption, File Shredder and PC Clean-Up Tools (several free products already have this), Control Center (TeamViewer and several other free products have this).

These features would not be worth the extra $10.00 yearly for most users when you can get them all in free products.

The security features are exactly the same for both products and I bet Kaspersky Internet Security would be much lighter on your system because extra features means extra resources.

Enjoy!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.