Advice Request Which tune up utillity do you use?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
CCleaner and BleachBit (tho BleachBit I would use with when doing the maintenance myself, while CC can be used by family members).

Aside from that, any other software for tuneing etc is just quality of life, if you get the right version. most do obsolete stuff or often than not cause problems in the long run.

For those who want to try BB, word of caution: make sure you have a backup and a restore point first.

If you use in Linux BB, then its fine as it is. Its on Windows that can have some issues every now and again if the user doesnt know what he/she is doing.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Kerish Doctor is one to be the safest paid cleaning tools that you can have next to TuneUp utilities which I grab the free license from Shareware. ;)

However CCleaner remains the consistent contender throughout the products available today.

People should always check from different reviews about a product, since it can help to avoid issues upon cleaning the junks.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
Hello again i have done a factory reset,and i do not use system mechanic 16 anymore.
You have talket,i have been listening and now i use Ccleaner and defraggler,and i will never clean my registry again.
Thank you all,you are the best here at Malware Tips;)

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.