Why I like Kaspersky Total Security

Itachi Sempai

Level 2
Verified
Sep 20, 2017
TAM (Trusted Application Mode): Works better than before, for people wanting Default Deny. Only CON, doesn't block and restrict with a password (like Avast does with Hardened Mode).
this is bad indeed but if you really want password protection you can disable TAM notifications so that you will have to open kaspersky settings and allow unknown file to be executed from there and you can set password on setting access

motox781

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
this is bad indeed but if you really want password protection you can disable TAM notifications so that you will have to open kaspersky settings and allow unknown file to be executed from there and you can set password on setting access

Good call. Are you talking about disabling "notify about events" (under settings>additional>notificatons)? If so, I believe that will disable all notifications.

Aaron Finn

Jul 10, 2018
@motox781, I enjoyed your comprehensive descriptions of all that Kaspersky Total Security includes.
I have been a satisfied user of Kaspersky Internet Security for nearly one year, now.:D
After I read your positive comments, I then took a more serious look at all you've described.
It is certainly nice to find there is an all-in-one alternative I was not aware of before, and one which
(thanks to your share) others may also comparatively consider for value as well as a high level for both privacy & security.
I've been using Kaspersky Total Security on my primary systems for several years now and have found it to be one of the best I have ever run. Being a tech, I'm fortunate to have several systems running at any time, so I am able to run different security products on a couple of my lab systems for comparison. In that regard, I have found Kaspersky currently to offer the best protection, with the least problems otherwise.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Congratulations on using all or most inclusive Kaspersky products.

Unlike [insert another Total Security software here] users.

Reactions: yitworths

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.