Windows 10 Enterprise (Evaluation - Build 201811) 20 GB download

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
I am posting this to try to get new users to try out a VM and let current VM users of this update. Gives you a chance to check out Enterprise Windows 10 and all it's features. This VM is good to February 19th. You need to make a snapshot to keep using it after that date or download the new one.
Windows 10 Enterprise (Evaluation - Build 201811) 20 GB download

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Thread author
Microsoft Evaluation Center

LTSC or Enterprise, 90 day evaluation, available to everyone. Install, make a full macrium image, learn how to extend trial with -rearm command up to 365 days in total, when near the end, do a restore from saved macrium backup - back to the 90 day evaluation.

Enterprise version is free*, you just have to learn how to make most out of it.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I recently made a win10 VM, and I don't know where I went wrong, but I ended up with Enterprise. Not LT, just regular. I honestly don't see the difference. I have not dug into Group Policy or anything, but it looks to me the same as Pro.
But you can defer feature updates for 365 days. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Weebarra

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
If you install Enterprise in a VM, it will work forever without activation, it will just show a watermark about the non-activated status. And it won't let you change wallpaper or make other personalizations.
But you can install programs, change system settings, and do pretty much anything else...

Reactions: boutthatlife
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.