Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Although it has not been announced at the Microsoft blog post, Windows Defender has a new option in Windows 10 build 14271 recently made available to the participants of the Windows Insider Program: Windows Defender Offline.
Windows Defender Offline Windows 10 build 14271 basically helps the user to remove certain malware difficult to be removed during the traditional check Microsoft antivirus.
This difficulty in removal can occur when certain files are in use, for example.

Windows Defender Offline no Windows 10 build 14271 | BABOO

Last edited:

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
I don't know how builds for insiders worlk, but when it will be available for all users?

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
I didn't enable anything :D
just wondering WHEN this feature will be available for all ( not only for insides :) thank you

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
2im3n2x.jpg
Look . I receive future builds now ( on a "spare" device) . There is defender offline integrated

It needs a reboot and it takes 15 minutes or less

2im3n2x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrs30
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.