Windows logo planted on upcoming Apple Store in Germany (video)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
hamburg.jpg

A quick glance at the above photo might have you believing that's the site of a Microsoft Store being constructed; actually, it's an Apple Store. Yesterday, in the Jungfernstieg section of Hamburg, Germany, a group going by the name of ".WAV Collective" apparently vandalized the soon-to-be Apple retail location. They casually went up to the building posing as a team of construction workers, cordoned off a work site, and proceeded to screw pre-made panels, forming a Windows logo, to the side of the store's black veil -- all in broad daylight. Looks like the old question of Mac vs. PC just got a bit more confusing over in Europe. Don't believe us? Have a look at the collective's own video recap of the events posted after the break.

Source
: (Engadget -click to watch video)

V

Vextor

:lolz:

Epic. Just the sort of people Microsoft should emply :-D

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Ha Ha Ha. I bet Steve Jobs is furious. I hope they keep up the vandalism. :angel:

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Vandalism? Ha

It's more of an Art (imo). :D

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
@Storm

I was trying to be politically correct for the Apple people when I used "vandalism". ROFL

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
Read about this already, really nice, except that the colors are wrong, but other then that, genius prank!

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You're right it should be:
Red / Green
Blue / Yellow

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Funny indeed.

@endejan

Makes it even more funny that they got the colors wrong.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
vandalized .... EPIC!!:lolz:
They are the most civilized offenders I have ever seen ....and I'm sure that they did it for the fame!:p
Wasn't anyone from Apple on the site,you know to supervise the construction :p ?
I like how Microsoft logo looks on black:D.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.