Advice Request Windscribe error what should I pick ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Tuwqomq.jpg

Yes I clicked on Learn More... but it didn't really help.

Thanks.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
This sometimes happens to me too. I just click on No. This means it could be causing a conflict with connecting I think, but probably not. So I just click No, then it works perfectly fine after that. It shows this message if a program is using lots of CPU when Windscribe is connecting.

Reactions: Weebarra
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I once was fighting with these too in meedle of computer usage and activating VPN, now I have TCP socket termination disabled as well as ignoring SSL errors with Windscribe Firewall (Killswitch enabled, so no network if not connected to any Windscribe servers). Upon PC restart everything was back to normal, no errors since then. I was using BETA builds tho.

tcp-socket-termination

api-connectivity

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Weebarra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.