Expired Windscribe VPN (50GB per Month) Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://slickdeals.net/f/11503819-windscribe-vpn-50gb-per-month-free
How to get a license
Instructions are below

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
How many servers are available in the free version? Will I be able to change the location? Or it is just a Pro feature.

at free mode are 50gb in 3 or 5 countries for chose, no more.
at premium version are all countries on list with unlimited usage.

Reactions: Barakah

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Hi
This"picture" is NordVpn...

Right yes it's so, I knew someone was going to get confused. my friends, it's not just about of that VPN image, its so everyone at here can understand about the image is only a example or evidence, the objective is a bit of reflection about vpns and their every country tunnels providers (proxy-dns-ip) included inside their software, I think that neither the VPN software creator knows for sure what his tunneling providers will can do in those countries. on the other hands, It's very strange to me that some vpn's is given all year as free gift, in some way they have to obtain some benefits from free affiliates. Don't you believe it?

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
You can change the server location with the free version, I believe they are in 13 countries worldwide.

I've used their free offers before and find them to be generally reliable though at times the speed can be slow as others have stated.

As for the question about comparing Windscribe with OkayFreedom; I used the latter a while back and did not like it at all, it seemed very slow and I had connection issues quite often in the UK, I'd personally choose Windscribe.

Reactions: tonibalas

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Just tested and I can confirm that the Voucher is invalid/dead but one still gets 10GB/month by simply confirm your email.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.