Expired Windscribe VPN SE - 1 Year 50 GB/month

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I'm not worried about five eyes as i have nothing to hide!
Me neither. I'm just nitpicking. The more I use Windscribe, the more I'm impressed with it. Very user friendly, light, good speed, ipv6 and DNS leak protection, disconnect kill feature, p2p compatible, no logs. If you wanted to quibble you could say a few more servers would be nice, but there are still plenty, and it's not totally unlimited (50GB a month), but great for a free offer.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Just using the desktop version here without the browser extension but with firewall enabled - no disconnects in the 4 days I've been using it. Connects quickly and pretty decent speed. In fact I can't fault it. Certainly the best free offer VPN I've used by some margin.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.