Status
Not open for further replies.

JPLesueur

From Phrozen Software
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 3, 2016
Before releasing the final package to public, I wanted to share as pre final release with you.

Since the beta version multiple bugs were fixed and quite lot visual components were updated to my Phrozen Material Component Set with some nice Animations starting to be included and supported.

Notice animation doesn't consume any noticeable CPU resources, Visual components were coded using Native Windows API and are really optimized / fast.

It offer the exact same effect from Windows XP to Windows 10 (latest version)

Two notice:

- Check for Update is currently disabled, since I'm actually re-coding from scratch the whole Phrozen Software website, I prefer to wait until development is ended to support a better updating system.

- Only English / French are currently supported. Thinking about a less complex way to deploy new language / patchs. Actually it is very complicated to find serious and reactive people to proceed language file updates.

Here is some pictures about the new interface:

snap1.png

snap2.png

snap3.png

snap4.png

snap5.png

snap6.png

snap7.png

snap8.png

snap9.png

Download Link : https://www.phrozensoft.com/uploads/2017/01/Winja_3-0-6235-bui49781.exe

Have fun !

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @JPLesueur

Any new Infos for a new Version of Winja available when yes which Infos can you us gave

And is the Winja 3.0 multilanguage Version as example German

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Trying my best to release Winja 4.0 soon as possible :)

You wont get disappointed for the long time without new versions.

Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

JPLesueur

From Phrozen Software
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 3, 2016
Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Winja 4.0 could be german, but I will need to find a translator. It is hard to maintain a program multi language.

I only can easily maintain English / French cuz I'm French.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Winja 4.0 could be german, but I will need to find a translator. It is hard to maintain a program multi language.

I only can easily maintain English / French cuz I'm French.

Ah okay thank you very much for your infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:
Reactions: MWNu72

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
Anyone experienced in actually using this? If so, let us know what you think. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.