Expired Winpatrol for $5

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
This article created by Ed Bott is part of the motivation behind plans for having a INCREDIBLE sale on upgrades to WinPatrol PLUS. Starting Friday we’ll allow upgrading to WinPatrol PLUS as low as $5 USD. Yes, I wrote $5!This unbelievable price will be available for three full days. The sale starts midnight, Friday morning EST time zone.

Link

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Well worth the price for a lifetime license.
WinPatrol Pro is the most user friendly HIPS program available.
Always stable updates, never messes with trusted processes and offers flexible security without all of the issues related to other HIPS based programs. Installs, upgrades and completely uninstalls without any issues and never causes system errors. Never has to be re-configured to allow or block processes.

Been using it for many years without any issues.

Thanks.:D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I use FREE version. pretty interesting for me.
but, I use this on my old laptop.

thanks for let me know about winpatrol discounts ,james.

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
If only I had the extra five dollars. Any donations for a license for me?
Look I even shared on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/daveharder64/posts/245454872187

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.